My Cries
I fear for him.
Alone in the other land.
Carrying an incurable sickness.
There's nothing I can do to help.
I can only pray.
Pray really hard for him to accept Christ.
Don't leave.
I'm not ready for this.
Don't leave.
I don't wanna lose you.
You've seen me through.
All that you've done for me.
I remembered.
Stamps that you will bring back for me every visit.
I want you to continue doing that.
Why do you insist on staying there alone.
Why don't you come back.
I want to see that familiar face once again.
I want to see that smile even for the last time.
I hate to hear that news.
I can't bring myself to accept it.
Would someone tell me why does it have to be in this way?You love me so much. Seeing me grow through the years. Knowing the fact that you will soon be gone frighten me. Would I ever have the chance to tell you how much I love you? Would I ever get a chance to tell you how grateful am I to you? Out of all people, why must it be you?
I love you. From the bottom of my heart it speaks. And I know that you can hear it. Let me see you for the last time. Let me take a look at the familiar face that I had always held so close to my heart.
I can't bear to let go.
No I don't want to.
Memories of you and us flashed through my mind.
Those heart warming smiles
Those heart warming hugs.
For 15 years you've always been encouraging me even though you're so far away..
How could I ever let you go?
How am I suppose to accept this?
Can I just throw it all away?
Wouldn't you Lord heal him.
Wouldn't you Lord send someone by his side with him.
You know how lost he is.
You know how lonely he is.
He's there alone in that land.
Lord take this as my prayer.
Send someone to share the gospel to him.
Open up his heart. Open up his eyes and ears that he may see and hear the truth. Make his heart ready before You. Send him Your angel. Lord I pray.
I love you granduncle. Take these words with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment