Monday, October 25, 2004

Blur morning.

Didn't go school today. when I was sleeping, my phone rang, screen shows that it was shahir calling and I was super blur..thinking if I see wrongly or something because shahir don't contact me often except when we are in school. So I woke up and answer but I was half awake and half sleeping.

When I answered the phone it wasn't shahir's voice, instead it was syafiq's. I was unsure. I think I asked him who are you. Okay I seriously didn't know who was I talking to. But after that I recongnise that it was syafiq's voice. Thanks fiq for calling. And yah I was kinda shocked, because he called me in class and I thought that he didn't go to school. ( for a moment I thought that I see the name wrongly.)

After we hung up, I was still in the state of blurness. And I actually went to check my received calls list. I got even more blur when I received shahir's message. I read the message. but I didn't reply. Eh` lazy lah. Sorry! Anyway after that I called syafiq to reconfirm that he was the one that I was talking to. What a morning right?


Thanks uh fiq, for leading me into total blurness and confusion. That's "nice" of you. haha!

No comments: