Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Losing grip

Father, my hands lost it's grip. Stressed up. Messed up. Just like alone in the darkest room. Can't find You. Can't find my way out. I see no one. I find nobody.

The human pressure around is killing me. As days goes by, I realized that nobody cares. You gave me Your word. You said You will never forsake me. Where are You now? You understand how I feel don't You? I'm so lost. So lost that I'm starting to doubt You. Where am I heading to? Which direction am I moving towards?

Daddy, I need someone who truly understands, I need someone to tell me that I'm gonna be alright, I need somebody to lend a helping hand. To get me out of this. But there isn't anybody there. Daddy, send me Your angel. Guide me out. Help me to love. Give me back the passion I have for Your people. I've let You down and I'm sorry. You are the only one who is worthy of my love.


Candles

In a new season
The wind is blowing strong
The candles are burning dim

Fire burning low
We need Him
We need to be renew

Look, those candles are giving up
Lavish Your love on them
Give them strength to burn

Candles, oh candles
Burn with His words and promises

Candles,oh candles
Be strong, let your fire burn

Candles, oh candles
Your sufferings on earth
Rewards in Heaven

Candles, oh candles
Your will, He sees

His perious candles, His children
He is always with You

God bless aunty Grace. Grant her safe delivery. Bless this child You have given to them. Be with her even at this moment. Please grant her strength to take care of this little one. Bless her. Help her to bring up her child according to Your ways. She is now in Your hands. Please grant her safety Lord. I pray.

No comments: