Unknown entry
Too many things running through my mind..Feeling almost the same as Jo but worse than her..I'm so tired of fighting this..Can't she just leave me with some peace? Feel free to move out..I'm more happy than anyone else..
Stop finding trouble. Not everyone is as free as you. I'm so tired of talking about your attitude to you over and over again. I'm so sick of seeing your face. I'm so sick of putting up with you..It doesn't matter if you are a sister in Christ or a friend. Because I'm really simply too tired to care.
Please if you say you wanna move out. Do it fast. I'm so scared of your two face. There's no way I can ever put my trust in you. There's this fear in my heart. I want to get away from you. I have to. Or else I will really go crazy. You messed up my life. Are you happy now? I've never come across anyone like you.
- Tears drop -
No comments:
Post a Comment