Disgusted
Totally disgusted by this guy's doings and his behaviour. He belongs to type 2, read my pervious entry on Flirts and you will understand what I meant. Honestly I really think that he fits super well into that section.
You think that the whole world will like you uh? You think you are able to keep that nice image infront of me uh? You think by trying to always use so many different ways to impress me will work? You think trying to act cool, trying to be funny or trying to act big will work? No. If that is what you think, I'm so sorry. I don't feel impress at all. Infact all that was done totally gross me out.You think that by telling me that a lot of girls like you might give you a higher chance because I will feel honoured like other girls? Oh man. I seriously couldn't care less who likes you. Infact it's none of my business. Not only that, I'm not like those girls who will go "gaga" over you. Listen up, I have my style! Please learn to be humble. There are millions of people out in the world who are so much more better than you.
Don't forever think that self-pityness will give you more chances. Come on grow up will you? Love is not about 2 person. Get this straight in your head. It's about 3. One female one male and God. I really don't understand what would you get by doing this kind of stupid stuff? Attention and love? Is it because of that? Do you seriously need love that badly? I seriously think that to you girls are just like objects. No respect shown nor given.
To me, you are to the extreme of lousy. Im serious. How different is a guy who treats girls like an object different from guys who goes for prostitutes? Just that one goes for short, sweet, superficial love while the other goes for the body.
They are equally cheap in my eyes.The more you try to cover up for yourself. The more you expose your own ugly side. Will I ever fall for a guy like that? 100% confirm chop NO! Only girls who are spiritually blind, or they are really blind.
It's a no way that I would ever take this kind of person as a friend. Simply because they still forever think that they are right and they feel no shame. No shame at all. Giving their wonderful excuses so that they can continue to keep that Mr nice image. Please just get out of my life and don't give me crap like you love me and stuff because I'm not believing in a single word that you say.
No comments:
Post a Comment