Flirts
I often wonder why do people flirt. What do they get in return? I don't understand. All that came to my mind was, they get the attention they want and that's all.
I don't despise all kinds of flirts. The kind of flirts that I can stand are flirts who have the looks to flirt and have the guts to admit that they are flirting. Well at least they are better than those who doesn't have the looks to flirt and trying their very best to show that they are very faithful to a certain person they call special but the fact is they are flirting with others.
Yes, I've met flirts under these two sections. There isn't much of a difference just that one is being more honest the other a hypocrite flirt. Yes and I'm disgusted by their excuses and all the things that they say and do to defend themselves. I mean why pretend that you are a faithful guy while yet on the hand you are flirting like mad? Does it give people an impression that you are really a faithful guy? I seriously doubt so. Well, maybe people can tell but you just don't know about it.
Okay, this flirting topic just flashed across my mind so I decided to blog about it. That's all. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment