Draw me, lead me
When I call upon that name, my heart filled with love, my tears, they dropped like the past. Draw me, lead me to where You want me to go. My life, my heart, my mind, my soul, my everything I give to you. For You alone have great plans for me, You alone know what's the best for me.
When I fall, when I'm tired and weary, come, give me rest. When I'm lost and confused, come, lead me to the truth. When I'm broken and hurt, come, heal me. When I'm frighten and worried, come, give me Your assurance. When I'm cold and dying, come, embrace me.
Never want to live one day without You. You've seen me through. For these few years, my cries, my tears, my brokeness, my sorrows, You are there to share, You wipe them away. Your hug of comfort, gave me courage. Yes.. 'll walk this path with You with this courage You've given me.
That name
J - E - S - U - S
This name where I find love
J - E - S - U - S
This name brings me comfort
J - E - S - U - S
This name where I find my joy
J - E - S - U - S
This name, my warm shelther
J - E - S - U - S
This name is all I ever needed to hold onto
My God, my Heaveny Father,
He gave me this name,
this man,
He let me know how He value His children
My God, my Heavenly Father,
Can't hide, can't run,
You know my heart
In Your hands,
I know I'm safe
In Your heart,
I know I'll stay
In Your strength,
I know I'm strong
In Your eyes,
I know I'm watched
In Your arms,
I know, I'm loved
So love by You
My God, my Heavenly Father,
At times, I fall, I stumble
Time after time,
Your hands of love,
never fail to pull me up
My God, my Heavenly Father,
At times, I turn, I walk away
Walk so far away from You
Time after time,
Your voice of love,
never fails to call my name
That touch of love,
that voice of love
Never ever wanna let go again
That comfort in heart,
that only shelther for me
Don't ever wanna lose it again
No comments:
Post a Comment