Inner thoughts.
Try, trying hard,
slap myself with the truth,
things are not the same no more.
Look, looking into the mirror,
see a reflection so unfarmiliar.
Wonder, wondering,
who ever bother to look deeper.
Persist, insist,
Your way of bothering me.
bringing me down down down,
to that valley of darkness.
Till I lose grip and fell to my death.
All timing out of this,
when I'm weak.
Nobody seems to understand,
doing things the way you all want to,
brush aside my thoughts, how would I feel.
Feel myself falling apart,
all my strength used up,
there seemed to be nobody for me to lean on,
except for the one who made me.
Broken and weak,
I only have my creator.
The only one that I know belongs to me.
The one who answered what He promised.
The one I know who will spare a thought for my feelings, think about me
The one so sensitive, hears my heart's cries when no one else does.
So tired of empty promises, empty words.
Why am i still keeping them?
Felt like it was so long ago.
The last time I was truly happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment