Friday, July 08, 2005

Clinging on

Yes Father.
Hear my cries.
Look at Your people.
Giving in to attacks of enemy.
Father, deliver them.
teach them and guide them.

At the very start,
I place it in Your hands.
Now Lord do something.
Hear my plead.
Touch Your people.

Give me strength.
Teach me,
to handle situation like this.
Guide me,
As You mould me.
Look at Your children.
Empower us.

This road is starting,
getting tougher.
Empower us Lord.


The spiritual attack that chen ling and marshall are encountering is getting stronger. Harder for me to talk to them. Chen ling is giving up Lord. To see this sister stray away from You does hurt. I don't know how long can I take this. It always happen in a sudden. Morning she was okay, all set to do Your work but when night falls, she told me that she doesn't want You anymore. Father, You see. This is not the first time. I know this is going to be tough. I need Your strength with me. I can't take all these upon my own shoulder. I need Your wisdom. Need You to be with me.

I know what is it that I have to do. I want to thank You for raymond and fuming. Placing them in this prayer group, their encouragement is very much needed. Yes Lord, I do feel pain se
eing the rest of them giving in.

Prepare yiwen's heart. I can only do so much for her. The rest, take it in Your hands. Willingly I give myself, into Your hands I stay. Mould me and shape me into what You want me to be. This is my training ground. Our trials. Help us to guard our hearts. Truly nothing in my hands I bring. Simply to the cross I cling. I'll rely on You. Fully and totally.

No comments: