Soccer Match and sharing.
Okay, I'm going to be so screwed. I wonder how long does it take for Mdm Tiong to just sign that stupid book? Crap man. She keep saying that she don't wanna sign then why don't she do the explaining? If the class doesn't behave up to her standards what can I do? Just said a no and walked out of the classroom! What attitude is this? Still tell me that she will answer to Mdm Chan. In the end, it's still me taking the blame. 3 cheers for you lor Mdm Tiong. Thanks for getting me into trouble AGAIN. Walking away is all you know. I wonder why does some people just walk away when things happened or when trouble comes? If we don't solve it, it's going to remind there forever isn't it? Why can't we just learn to face it and get it over and done with? Weird man. Running away from such stuff doesn't make sense.
Lets talk about the last 3 periods today. Soccer's on. Tet is good, though violent. Haha! I guess it's quite a new experience for the girls. Quite a number of the girls are playing for the first time. And some second timer. Complains are heard before the game even started but still, we're all willing to take part. Even Juan! ( our activity are separated from the guys. =D) Of course we kicked like little ducklings but nevertheless, we enjoyed the game. Tet is funny, despite of a few attempts of using her head, she gave up and use her hands so that she doesn't hit someone.
Then I was like : Tet! Handball handball !
Tet: shocked! And smiling haha.
Though I don't really enjoy watching soccer but then I still know there's such a rule okay! After the game, we break into two groups and share about the game and our purpose in life. Well, I've never expect to hear Ateeqah they all share so much. It was great. Malays and Chinese are usually separated. Even for myself I can only say that I know Salwa, Nuhad, Haiyu, Muhammad and Shahir well. For the rest are really hi and byes and sometimes teasing. After what we have shared, we were thinking how should we encourage one another in the group. So for my group, mostly malays, we've decided to write letters to one another. So that means I've got to write 5 letters altogether. I'll post up the letters I receive. Obviously, if there are more personal sharing then I wouldn't. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment