Thursday, July 13, 2006

Over and done!

Yes, I'm super happy! The surgery is finally over! Well, I'll blog about what happened yesterday. =) I reached NUH at 9.15am and the nurse ushered me into a waiting room. It's kinda scary. I changed into the hospital kimono. However you spell it. =D Anyway after waiting for around 45 minutes I went into the surgery ward.

When I entered the room I was amazed by the machines. Goodness lah, you know those you always see on tv? Measure your heart beat and so on. Then I saw those instrument they are gonna use on me. Faint man. Anyway, the doctor gave me injection. I felt so cheated man. He didn't inject once only okay. He injected quite a number of times around the spot lah and it hurts! Injection sucks. I was praying like mad when I was in the surgery ward.

Soon my upper back was numb and that's when everything really started. I think the doctor sprayed something into the wound and sadly I could hear it. It was like "psss psss." Of course during the whole process I was praying. Really praying hard and thank God because I'm sure without Him around I wouldn't be able to stay so calm. I was reminded that in my weakness He is strong and the fact that Jesus suffered so more than me. My pain is nothing compared to what He went through and that comforted my heart. I thought I will like cry or something when the doctor inject me but I didn't. So amazing. Though I'm 17 but still I'll cry if I know that I'm going to get injected. So, it's like a breakthrough for me. =) I can feel when the doctor is stiching up my wound.

After everything ended, I waited for an hour to get my medication. Guess what, I've got 14 days of MC. Haha! I thought the most they'll just give me like 2 days? So I was really shocked. I can't find a good position to sleep and I seriously think I pulled my wound. It's bleeding. I've got an itchy hand. I feel like taking out the bandage and clean it but I know I'll get into trouble with my mum for sure if I do that so I'm just going to keep my hands to myself. =)

No comments: