Friday, September 29, 2006

Deep impacters

It's farewell for now. I wonder how many of us will still be in contact 10 years down the road. I know that I'm gonna miss my classmates. These two years of ups and downs bonded us together. So many of them have impacted my life and I'm thankful for that. I don't know who will be coming back for Os next year but I pray for the best for everyone of us. Thank you people for making these two years a meaningful one! I really do treasure our friendship. Well, it's time to move on and I believe from here most of us already know what we want in life so let's just work together for it yep? Someday we'll meet at the cross road once again. Mean time do take care and don't get into trouble! I love you people! See 4A3 soon at the BBQ! =)

I've decided to dye my hair after N's. Hahaha! I'll do that straight after my last paper! whoohoo! I'll be going to Hong kong after that. 12 to 15 Oct. I'm gonna enjoy myself and hopefully go Disney to visit my tigger! =)) So yep. New change. Good change. Just hope that it wouldn't turn out bad. Time to beautify myself. I've been such an aunty these few weeks. I seriously was so hack care. Be a hardworking lady teresa!

No comments: