What a day
Such a disgusting day. So many times I wanted to quit my position as a class chair person. Being one is not easy. I would rather not have that two cca points and live my life normal.
I got scolded and humliated right in the centre of the staff room. That king kong's voice is 100% percent loud enough for every single one of the teachers to hear which ever corner they are located at. In the 17 years of my whole life I have NEVER been humiliated in this way! My friends, you people might think that it's okay but if you are the one standing right there taking the full blown alone and it's for something that you don't deserve just because you are a freaking chair person who holds that freaking "golden key" I see how okay will you feel.
I reacted real calm when king kong was blasting. Let her scold her hearts out lor. Actually deep inside me I was feeling really really bad. The first thing I told myself when I stepped out of the room was I''m gonna be okay. While waiting for my form teacher to come out I already shed two drops of tears but I wiped it away. I was really trying to control until my co-form teacher came out and comforted me that's when I couldn't take it and cried. I was so damn upset. I told her I really don't want to be the chair person anymore. It's just so much. Everytime anything goes wrong I just have to take up that responsibility. Yes I do admit that it's my duty and also partly my fault because I allowed it. So for that I'm willing to take the scoldings but why must she do what she did? To show others how bitchy she can be? Or is it to show how power she is?
Yes I feel insulted, humiliated and upset. And my entry just pop out words which I only will use in extrem situations. Sadly, this is it. After my co-form teacher left I talked to my form teacher. Thanks for their comfort. I wiped off my tears try to get myself back to normal so that my class wouldn't know. But then somehow they know cause my face is red. My classmates came over to ask me what's wrong and so on. By that time I've got a group of people surrounding me already and that's when my teacher came in. She saw the crowd and she told the class what happened and that reminded of what I just went through and I instanly cried. Sians! My good classmates comforted me. I appreciated it a lot. Well, I'm glad that I'm the one who went through it instead of anyone of them because ultimately that's my role and my responsibility. I'll be fine. Just need a while to get over it and I'll be fine.
That's all for today. I still love my class.
No comments:
Post a Comment