Thursday, January 04, 2007

Count down, Wedding dinner and Start of school

Alright, BB and me went to plaza sing for dinner on 31 Dec 2006. We didn't plan to get involve in countdown but still in the end got caught in the crowd because we went to meet Chao. Super ultimate lot's of ah nehs there! Scary man! Anyway we went to Marina square and it was super crowded. The fireworks is nice but the going home is agony. No train home, could only take night rider and my heels are killing me! I've got to wake up early on 1 Jan 2007 because of my cousin's wedding. and I reached home at 4am! I'm dead tired.

I had a short rest then woke up and went to my cousin's place. Time pass by so fast. She's already getting married. I'm happy for her. Just pray really hard that their marriage goes well and Anthony don't bully her! Haha! The dinner at night was so fun! The dishes are not bad but then the best part was the interaction among my family members! We took so many pictures and had so much fun together. I love my family so much and I thank God for putting them into my life.

Now for the more boring topic. School started on Wednesday, first day nothing much to do, just the basic rules and so on. I'm still trying to adjust back my body clock! So tired loh. I'm going to sleep soon. Whoohoo!

No comments: