Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crazy World part 2

Indonesia's earthquake, 6.2 felt by some parts of singapore. Alright, this is quite scary. Reminded me of the end time God is talking about. Anyway, I was really quite worried about mummy so I sent her a sms. Good that she is fine.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070306/1/47312.html Go to this site. As I was reading this I was thinking really can't China just leave Taiwan alone? Yes, I understand that land and resources are important but then what's the point of keep on pressing in? Selfish China government! Always when got peace then wanna create problems. Are they really that free? If so why not do something constructive? Stupid communism. Anyway USA is kinda involve in this matter. Democracy! Whooohoo! Work for what you want! I never believe in sharing efforts and results. I wonder what will happen if US vs China. If US were to really have a war with China then I guess Britain and France high chance might step in. Of course if 3 vs 1 China sure loss. However what if the communist decides to side communist? What if Russia steps in? World war! BAH!

Taiwan's democracy starts when the KMT leader fled over so many freaking years ago okay! What makes China think that it belongs to them? Horrible people can't we just have PEACE?!

Japan too, not on good terms with North Korea. http://sg.news.yahoo.com/070306/1/4733y.html Someone tell me what's wrong with communist country! Why do they forever seems to be the root of the problem? Why go and kidnapped Japanese nationals? Just what is wrong? The world is going mad but I'm not.

My common test is SUPER HORRIBLE! Can't believe for physics paper I actually lost 6 marks because of careless mistakes! 800 x 0 = 800(my answer) What on earth was I thinking? MY TIAN! Cannot like that lah, time to wake up and study. Seriously, I can't go on like this with my friends. I've to STOP whatever nonense I'm doing and get on with serious stuff! I must score for Os get into a good course. God help me. God grant me discipline. God give me wisdom. God forgive me. God give me super memory. God teach me to be patience. I wanna be the head not tail to excel and not slide back. So help me. Thank You Trinity. ( Father, Son, Holy spirit)

No comments: