Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thankful heart

Alright, I just got back my chinese O levels result. Before I got my grade I was really very nervous. Just can't sit still. I kept walking around. Hands cold like ice and praying like crazy hoping to get an A1. When I received my grade I was so happy. I really got what I prayed for and I thank God for it. So happy. Now one subject is down, time to work for the other 5.

Been out studying with BB. I thought it would never work but then I was wrong. I could focus still and in some areas, BB is still able to guide me. I'm going to start fasting for my Os. I want my results to glorify God's name. Friends keep me in prayer because I need God's strength. I need to stay focus and discipline.

Gonna buy my baby cousin a cake later because it's his birthday yesterday. Same as lester. Ha! I still remember lester went on bragging on how smart wen en will be because their birthday falls on the same day! HAHA! Super funny.

I'm just going to go offline and do my revision!

No comments: