Long busy week!
It has truly been a very tiring week. Been doing my own revision and helping out at BB's dad's exhibiton. Also, not forgetting that there are a lot of other problems going on.
I used to think that people's mind set do change and how they should think before speaking and not speak without considering your feelings when they call themselves your friends. I've given up and I guess it hurts no more now. Yes, when it first happened I was upset. I feel so wrong, hurt and accused. To a point I was asking myself where is my limit? Why is it that everytime I try all my efforts are being brushed aside?
There are things that I really don't understand and I'm really very tired of trying to change how people think of me. I no longer care. If you think that I'm there because sheng is there then there's nothing much to say because I don't care anymore. I don't want to get so affected by it. It just make me feel that no matter how hard I try nobody remembers the good.
Enough of those stuff. Went out with BB yesterday and finally, we are able to spend sometime with each other alone. After walking around, we decided to meet Fiona. Had dinner together and went down to BB's mum's place. Slack around and then, fiona gave me some stuff. Honestly, I felt really blessed. =D Ended my day like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment