Busy
Well, it says it all. I've been really tired and busy. My stomach's not feeling good. I don't know why. Whatever it is I just wanna update. HA! I'm all excited to get my laptop on 9 oct 07 at funan it mall. I'm hoping that my laptop is okay and I wanna do quite few changes to my room. Here's my list:
1. Get the stupid spoilt (again!) aircon fixed up.
2. Move my new white table into my room.
3. Re- arrange my room furniture.
4. Create my own study corner.
5. Get ready for a place for my lappy.
That's about all. HEE. I'm going to open up my place for my friends to do their revision. We're going to have intensive math and I'm going to get my POA right! Sound tiring and stress but for this month just go for it and I'll say bye bye to all my books!
WHEE! GENTING TRIP! HERE I COME! I'm just going to relax and enjoy myself with BB. =))
No comments:
Post a Comment