Another experience of rudeness
Well, as I'm typing everyone else who walked pass me can see what I'm typing because first, I'm in a lan shop and second, the font is super uber BIG! Going to watch movie with BB and friends. I can only have fun on Friday night and weekends. The rest of the days I'll be working. So sian!
Okay, I seriously think Singapore's educated people are very rude too. It's true that it's not all but most! The project I'm handling now requires me to call the CIOs which are big shots of the companies so they are usually not very accessible. Their sectaries are usually the ones who answer the phone and almost all the time they respond rudely. They act like as if they are some big shots when actually they are not. Argh! Hate these uncivilised people. BAH!
I don't really like the project that I'm handling because when you call the CIO levels, you will firstly have to go through those rude and uncivilised sectary and secondly, the C levels won't have the time for you. To me, it's all based on luck. It's either you are luckily enough to get a successful call or not. Honestly, I can't wait to go back to take career link project. So relaxing and I just like that project. I'm tired but I still want to have fun. HA! Off I go. Will be blogging again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment