Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2008

A new year a great start. Well, how did I spent my last day of 2007 was quite okay. Watched Aliens VS Predator 2. My own opinion about this show is that it is boring. The start of it was still quite exciting but towards the end the broing killings began then the show ended. Quite sian. Before that BB was playing dota with his friends and I don't want to spend money msning so I left to shop alone first. Sometimes shopping alone can be quite fun. =) It's 2008 now and I'm currently blogging in the office now. LOL! Teresa Tan is a super slacker!

I want to tidy up my house! My friends must be thinking like Teresa, this is the zillion times that you are saying this. LOL. I know. My cousins are moving down so I want to clear my stuff so that there will be more space. I'm nice. =) Actually I'm in a very happy mood now and I don't know why. I called to disturb Mummy just now and she is so wu liao to have played along with me. LOL! Like mother like daughter.

Happy new year friends! I'm going to update my new year resolution. Check it out. CHEERS!

No comments: