Awesome camp + updates
I came back from camp a few days ago and I tell you friends, it was AWESOME! The very first day we started off with service, eating lunch together then set off for games! I love the first station, because our team was just so excited! We spent like don't know how long looking for the second station. So horrible. So when we found it, completed that section then head to our Changi chalet. Played games and yes, it was fun but I didn't really dare to participate! Reason being there's raw chicken taken as a ball. It's named, food captain's ball. ERM! When I looked at the previous batch play I was totally grossed out! One whole chicken became 1/4. HAHA! So when it was my group's turn, I practically siam the chicken if I can and I end up being the captain and Jun chen played a lame game with me since our side has no crowd. Haha! Alright, after everything went back to rest a while and get ready for the camp fire.
I thank God for giving me new friendship through this camp. Amazed that I could know these people, Geraldine, Li yun, Venis, Shi ying, Jun chen and Ben. I hardly had a chance to know them better but through this camp, either by talking or playing games. =) Oh yes, during camp fire, Veron preached about friendships and I thank God for placing so many people in my life. There are so many friends that I want to thank God for. But few particular ones that I want to mention:
Glenda, always, forever there to share with each other, upholding this friendship in prayer. Sometimes it just occurs to me like we just understands what's going on with each other lives even without opening mouth. Indeed, God is the centre of this friendship. I have found you! =)
Michelle, always have me in your mind. Being concern when I'm sleeping late and falling sick. I was really touched when you gave me that tigger file just because you know that I will like it. =)
Mison, thanks for always being so open to share. Thanks for buying me vitamins C pills when you know I was sick. I KNOW IT'S NOT CHEAP! But, I'm thankful. =) Very touched as well. =)
Hunter, hardly out with us. But your smile do brighten up my day. =)
Rhoda, for being there and building a friendship. =)
Marshall, surprise to see your name? Oh well, thank you for being part of my life, always organising this and that outing. Making it even possible for me to know your lameness even more. =)
Jun chen, I decided to mention you because you are nice. At least during camp! Though most of the time you remain evil.
Of course, everyone else who are and were part of my life. I love all of you! =)
Second day of camp was even better! Yes, I can BREAKTHROUGH! God with You I can! Went home that evening since can go off. Went to Changi village for dinner and nice bullying Jun chen through out the camp because he wants to snatch Elliot from me! LOL!
Anyway, after dinner, took train home though I was really tempted to take cab. Thanks to Jun chen for walking me back. Reached home, bathed and slept for 18 hours straight!
Yesterday, which was Wednesday, went steamboat with some of the subzone members. Had so much fun over dinner and dessert. Certainly, I got to know people better. Those that I don't really talk to. People who went are, Michelle, Tiffany, Mison, Chee leng, Jazreel - Chee leng's girlfriend, Jia liang, Ah pok, Marshall, Darren -w299, Mikhail -w299, Joseph -w299, Glenda, Me and Elliot.
I feel so happy. =) Thank God for JOY.
I came back from camp a few days ago and I tell you friends, it was AWESOME! The very first day we started off with service, eating lunch together then set off for games! I love the first station, because our team was just so excited! We spent like don't know how long looking for the second station. So horrible. So when we found it, completed that section then head to our Changi chalet. Played games and yes, it was fun but I didn't really dare to participate! Reason being there's raw chicken taken as a ball. It's named, food captain's ball. ERM! When I looked at the previous batch play I was totally grossed out! One whole chicken became 1/4. HAHA! So when it was my group's turn, I practically siam the chicken if I can and I end up being the captain and Jun chen played a lame game with me since our side has no crowd. Haha! Alright, after everything went back to rest a while and get ready for the camp fire.
I thank God for giving me new friendship through this camp. Amazed that I could know these people, Geraldine, Li yun, Venis, Shi ying, Jun chen and Ben. I hardly had a chance to know them better but through this camp, either by talking or playing games. =) Oh yes, during camp fire, Veron preached about friendships and I thank God for placing so many people in my life. There are so many friends that I want to thank God for. But few particular ones that I want to mention:
Glenda, always, forever there to share with each other, upholding this friendship in prayer. Sometimes it just occurs to me like we just understands what's going on with each other lives even without opening mouth. Indeed, God is the centre of this friendship. I have found you! =)
Michelle, always have me in your mind. Being concern when I'm sleeping late and falling sick. I was really touched when you gave me that tigger file just because you know that I will like it. =)
Mison, thanks for always being so open to share. Thanks for buying me vitamins C pills when you know I was sick. I KNOW IT'S NOT CHEAP! But, I'm thankful. =) Very touched as well. =)
Hunter, hardly out with us. But your smile do brighten up my day. =)
Rhoda, for being there and building a friendship. =)
Marshall, surprise to see your name? Oh well, thank you for being part of my life, always organising this and that outing. Making it even possible for me to know your lameness even more. =)
Jun chen, I decided to mention you because you are nice. At least during camp! Though most of the time you remain evil.
Of course, everyone else who are and were part of my life. I love all of you! =)
Second day of camp was even better! Yes, I can BREAKTHROUGH! God with You I can! Went home that evening since can go off. Went to Changi village for dinner and nice bullying Jun chen through out the camp because he wants to snatch Elliot from me! LOL!
Anyway, after dinner, took train home though I was really tempted to take cab. Thanks to Jun chen for walking me back. Reached home, bathed and slept for 18 hours straight!
Yesterday, which was Wednesday, went steamboat with some of the subzone members. Had so much fun over dinner and dessert. Certainly, I got to know people better. Those that I don't really talk to. People who went are, Michelle, Tiffany, Mison, Chee leng, Jazreel - Chee leng's girlfriend, Jia liang, Ah pok, Marshall, Darren -w299, Mikhail -w299, Joseph -w299, Glenda, Me and Elliot.
I feel so happy. =) Thank God for JOY.
No comments:
Post a Comment