Saturday, July 12, 2008

Greetings

One week has passed and I'm already quite near to the end of the year. Erm, honestly, it really didn't occur to me that time just passed by so fast. So far, school has been good, just a little tired but really want to thank God for strength! Also for the many things that He had showed me and make me understand. =) Classmates are fun and I have a lot of China friends. All the steamboat kaki. Haha!

Well, what should I blog about now. I feel like blogging about comfort and staying strong? I don't know why, but I feel that maybe someone around me might be facing a issue like this. Some one you've always have hoped in disappoint you? Some one whom you thought you can rely on just suddenly seem so unreliable? And it just hurts you so.

What do I have to say about this? Hmm, I guess it's best to give yourself sometime and really try to walk out of it. It's not going to be easy but I believe it can be done. Emotions are controlled by yourself. Whether you are happy, sad or angry for the day, this day is going to end. Why not do something practical and live it to the fullest. Stay strong because this heart ache will be healed. =)

Well, I really sense that something is going on wrong wrong wrong! Really must seek for more wisdom so I shall go pray about it. Night people! =)

No comments: