Leave me with my God
Hmm, reached home quite early as beverage lesson was off. Test coming up real soon. Like next week? Food service, help me remember God. School's okay. Except that recently, there seem to be so many creatures revolving in my life. Maybe it's just me that currently, I just don't want you guys to be so nice. Not your fault my friends, but it's just me. I don't want to be surrounded in such a way. Not at this point of time. I really appreciate for that concern but it would be better of help to not talk about relationship issue. I'm not into any of this at the moment and surely, not in the near future. There's nothing to think over or to chose. So don't ask me to make a decision. Exactly, no chances.
Nobody is not good enough. Nobody is not a good man. BUT the problem is ME! I just don't want all these attention. I don't need extra concern, I don't need extra dinners, I don't need extra gifts, I don't need extra phone calls and smses, I don't need all of these so please stop doing that! Don't come to me with motive, don't come to me expecting me to accept. Because no, it won't happen. Don't say, you never try how you know? In the first place why should I try? In the first place who are you guys to think I should hand my life in your hands when you guys don't even share my beliefs and it's sure NO from up above.
I'm all ready to fly. Take me up up up with You. That I can ride the skies with You and only You. PS: I still have all my wonderful brothers in Christ to count on. And my sisters in Christ are not weak either. Men, step back please!
No comments:
Post a Comment