I know that life seems hard, cruel and unkind
A lonesome journey with questions in your mind
I'll hold your weary hand as you walk down the road
Remember you're never alone
Whenever you need somebody
Whenever you want someone
To reach out and touch you
With a love that is strong
Whenever you need somebody
Whenever you want a friend
To chase away the clouds
and help the sun shine again
I will be that friend
If I could have one wish this I would pray
A heavenly miracle, your pain to drift away
So I'll keep on praying' until that day comes
Remember that I'll be the one
Whenever you need somebody
Whenever you want someone
To reach out and touch you
With a love that is strong
Whenever you need somebody
Whenever you want a friend
To chase away the clouds and help the sun shine again
I will be that friend
I'll give you strength in times you're feeling weak
I'll give you hope and help you to believe
Even when I'm listening to this song, I feel that God You are speaking to me. I LOVE YOU JESUS! Even when I was doing my quiet time just now You are there. So close, so comforting. I don't ever want to leave Your side. Everything that's in me, God like what I've prayed. God hear them. Now I feel like I could soar with You. Indeed high up above the sky! Give me the JOY JOY JOY! So much more of it that people will wonder why. So much of it that God they see what You are bringing me through. Your protection, Your love, Your assurance. God I hear. Many have said but God it's hearing from you that matters. This strength, this courage, assure me that You have been right here with me from the start. I thank You and I will focus on the purpose now and nothing else. I know all distraction will be lifted. All that seems impossible, are possible because of You. Now all I want to do is to serve You fully, totally and nothing else.
Indeed God, at only Your timing. Only at Your will. I trust in You! In different ways You minister to me. It's all so amazing. So so so amazing! Love, strength, wisdom, courage, discernment, anointing, passion, patient, grace and mercy. I know You will give me! I know You indeed will work in ways I cannot see. You will be my guide through this period. Heaven and earth will fade but Your word still remains. With Your word, so clearly spoken into my ears. God it's just such an amazing encounter. Indeed, I'm the apple of Your eye. Your princess! =))))))This is my breakthrough of an even closer encounter with Him. So much closer that I got a shock. I know more are coming my way. My weakness, my area of wrongs. He's going to sweep sweep sweep it all away. With love and strength for each new day, He will make a way! My choice is to walk with You and see You working. God I'm all excited! I'm excited to see the things You are going to do! How You will let things come to pass. An open heart, a humble one, that's ready to obey, to sacrifice.
No comments:
Post a Comment