Greetings
Service was so fun. Pastor Alex Abraham is awesome! The way he preach is super funny. Congrats to Angeline, graduate from SOT! You are loved. =) Went Malan with CG. Had a quality time of fellowship with cell group members. Marc and Veron are so hilarious! Xin yu is such a nice girl. Her hugs are so warm!
We decided to head down to the airport to slack. Wanted to get Starbucks since we've got the vouchers but ended up in food court. Well, once again, we start on the hottest topic now. Indeed, I agree with Marc, the female can never be the leading one. In terms of every aspect. I believe more male will rise up to take their calling! Don't just claim it. Act upon it! Sacrifice and obedience. Today's SOT graduate preached a message and honestly, I felt that it was really really good. "Breakthroughs belongs to people who persevere."
Maybe at one period of time there are decisions that we need to make. Some requires sacrifice. What are we going to choose? It's so easy to say we love God yet, we just don't want to obey. Loving and following God is all about obeying. Even right now for myself, when I'm called to trust in Him. I find it hard to obey trusting Him. But I know I have to if I want my walk right with God. It's a hard step out but I know after all the sacrifices, God will have something great installed for me.
Hang around with Chao they all for a while. Wanted to play table tennis but ended up slacking. God, give me more and more joy. Give me more and more of You. Don't want to be laid back. Don't want to give my 80%. I want to give you a 100%. Take anything that's require of me. Even if it might hurt me. I believe Your ways are indeed higher than my ways. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment