School was amazing. I was expecting practical to end really late but guess what, after 2 hours of revision, lecturer dismissed us. I was like serious?! Anyway, I head home, help mummy out a little and had a catch up session with Glen. Well, I know we see each other like at least once a week but you know, girls, do update each other a lot. Haha! =D
Okay, I shall explain why my title is hey, yo, yeah. =D Talking about this kinda excite me! Haha! I just finished watching Hotshot ep 5 and I really love it. It's super funny! Anyway, the songs in Hotshot are the hip type, so a lot of "hey, yo, yeah" and so on. I like the songs inside. Can someone please send it to me. =))
Enough of my Hotshot. I'll be going for my wine tasting tomorrow. Don't know how is it going to turn out to be like. It's part of beverage lecture so everyone is going. Certificate will be given because there will be a test. Wines are so hard to remember. =( I can do this! Jia you! Pray for my cousin people! Trying to bring her for service on Sunday! Her exams just ended, hopefully she'll agree. =D
Okay, I shall just end off with lyrics of "blessed be Your name". This song really ministered to me on the first night of FOP. It's not a new song but a song which speaks of my feelings then. I was telling God, no matter what happens, still I want to bless His name. I'm off to have my beauty sleep. TGIF!
Blessed be Your name
Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name
Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name
Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name
Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name
You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name
No comments:
Post a Comment