Was in school for almost the whole day. Until quite late. I missed powerhouse and the audition for 60seconds of fame. I heard that it's really funny. Anyway, I had a relatively good time at home. Taught my cousin English, then played with Wen en for a while and had dinner with my mum. It's been weeks since she last had dinner with me. I feel her happiness. =)
National day is coming. Long weekend. Happy! I'm quite excited over Sunday's service. Wonder what's going to happen since it's short service. Oh yes, it's Friday now and I'm bringing my laptop to DR PK. Haha! Seriously hope that he can heal my laptop. I just want to enjoy my weekends with my friends.
I think I'm being rather crappy. Oh! On Thursday practical, I bun up my hair myself. I'm a fast learner. =)) Jia you Teresa, for the things you are going to learn! Just now when I was listening to songs, Voice of Truth played and it's quite an old song. It reminds me to always listen to the voice of Jesus. Friends, keep listening, keep choosing to listen to the Voice of truth. =D Here's the lyrics below. Our lives are made up of the decision we make every second.
Voice of truth.
Oh what I would do to have
The kind of faith it takes
To climb out of this boat I'm in
Onto the crashing waves
To step out of my comfort zone
Into the realm of the unknown where Jesus is
And He's holding out His hand
But the waves are calling out my name
And they laugh at me
Reminding me of all the times
I've tried before and failed
The waves they keep on telling me
Time and time again. "Boy, you'll never win!"
"You'll never win!"
Chorus:
But the voice of truth tells me a different story
The voice of truth says, "Do not be afraid!"
The voice of truth says, "This is for My glory"
Out of all the voices calling out to me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth
Oh what I would do to have
The kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant
With just a sling and a stone
Surrounded by the sound of a thousand warriors
Shaking in their armor
Wishing they'd have had the strength to stand
But the giant's calling out my name
And he laughs at me
Reminding me of all the times
I've tried before and failed
The giant keeps on telling me
Time and time again. "Boy you'll never win!"
"You'll never win!"
But the stone was just the right size
To put the giant on the ground
And the waves they don't seem so high
From on top of them lookin' down
I will soar with the wings of eagles
When I stop and listen to the sound of Jesus
Singing over me
I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth
Indeed, many many times satan will tell me, Teresa, you'll never see it come to pass. Teresa, you'll never win. Reminding the times when I keep failing, So many times I've tried yet failed. But what do I choose? To listen to the voice of lies or the voice truth? Which almost all the time, the voice of truth seems hard to follow, hard to even make a decision to choose to listen. Are we courageous enough to make that decision? To stop listening to voice of lies? To get out of our comfort zone? To go onto the right path, though the road ahead seems long, tiring and hard to walk on? Are we in for short term plan or are we setting our eyes on the final plan? I want to be brave to face situations, to face God when things go wrong. To face friends. Teresa, you are strong and brave because you have a big big God with you. Once somebody told me what T-E-R-E-S-A stands for, That I will claim it and indeed, Teresa is not a weak girl. There might be many many things in my life that I'm afraid of. Many areas where I'm weak in. I might used to be weak, so many flaws but with the willingness to let God change me, I'm truly changed. Everything is a choice. That's why God gives us free will. Don't abuse this free will. I guess, at one point of my life I did and now, at this point of my life God taught me to live as a woman of God. I might not be as powerful as the others but what I believe is, as long as everyday, I'm one step closer to Him. I'll be who Him wants me to be eventually. Work in me. I choose to walk the narrow path. I choose to go through training ground. Everything that I am now is because what I've chosen when it happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment