Cramp up post!
It's been days since I last updated my blog so now I shall update before I compromise tomorrow! HEE. =D Met up with Jo and SM at ECP on Thursday evening! Jo wanted to go cycling so met up, cycle and catch up! I missed the good old days when we were in ASAP! =) Went for dinner and then to gelare! WHEE! I finally satisfy my craving. Haha!
Friday CG day. Went home after that because I was quite tired physically. Anyway, Saturday Tiean had make up cell at my place. Went to meet dear Leng! A good afternoon spent with her. We just love talking and enjoying each other's company! =) Went to watch Madagascar 2! It's nice and funny! A rather long day.
Now it's Sunday! Just reached home not long from Maven's birthday bash! Met a whole bunch of nice people. At least, all friendly. =)) Alright, I'm feeling excited because in 2 days! It's the big day! Be sharp! I'm having a heart of expectancy because I feel the sessions are going to impactful! =D
In regards to the question friends has been asking. My reply is, not now, not at this moment. I just want to be dead sure. Give me a longer period of time. I will not fall for someone who can't make me feel secured. Not someone I don't understand. =) "Take it nice and slow." And I'm obeying!
No comments:
Post a Comment