Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A good random night

Reached home around 10 plus. Had dinner at PS. Out of a sudden urge, I went to read back the post starting from July all the way till now. I was telling JC, what would I have done without God. He was right beside me every moment and He had given me the strength and the love to go on. Asking JC to look at me right now, comparing to the me then. Every single post, amazes me. What He had been speaking to me, how I put all that I have into His hands, how I told Him that I trust Him to give me what's best for me.

I thank You for always holding my hand.
I thank You for loving me.
I thank You for comfort.
I thank You for healing.
I thank You for restoration of the heart.
I thank You for courage.
I thank You for strength.
I thank You for speaking to me.
I thank You for assurance.
I thank You for revealing.
I thank You for protection.
I thank You for the work You've done in me.
I thank You for a brand new future.
I thank You for teaching me.
I thank You for moulding me.
I thank You for my life.
I thank You for what You are going to give to me in the future. I know it'll be a better one.

With all honesty, knowing Christ is the best thing that ever happened to me. This I'm sure even till the day I'm gone. One person I really got to thank is Yong sheng. When I was 14, there and then at that point of my life, if he haven't brought me to church, I have no idea where would I be, what would I have become. I came a hard way to know Him but because of this, I learn to treasure Him. Knowing the importance of Him in my life.

There was a point of time when I was walking alone. Not wanting Him to be in my life but that 2 months was living hell. Start of it, I felt good, carefree? No church commitment. I could do anything and everything I feel like doing, but this don't last long. Soon enough, I felt empty. I lost the purpose of life. I know clearly, I'm missing something in my life and I have to get it back.
It took me great courage and determination to make the decision to go back to Him. Then, that point I know, no matter what happens, I would never leave His kingdom. I'm sure because, I've been away and clearly see the difference of with and without Him in my life. Narrow is the way but I would rather walk that road to reach where He wants me to be. =)

Back to being busy, sigh, got to write report. Another day of facing my laptop and notes plus cracking my brain!

No comments: