Friday, December 12, 2008

It's freedom!

Break break break! This is something worth being happy for. Whee! =) Thursday was quite a good day. Morning was rather usual. Dragged till evening time, met up with v earlier to have dinner. Then the rest of cg came. Had fun fellowshipping. Jane and Hui ting are super cute! Haha! Got tempted and I bought something from face shop.

Went to Raymond Koh's grandfather's wake. Stay strong! Wake is very near my place. Stayed there and had a few weird conversation. =) Reached home at around 11pm and started to crap online. I'm currently into the show "little nyon noya" It's just a show but yet somehow, it showed me a lot of right attitudes that they carry despite the situations around.

When a man loves you, he loves you even at your worse. Being at your worse is showing who you really are inside, your attitude, your flaws and the ugliest side of character. There's no perfect love that can be found on neither man nor woman but only God Himself. There's no perfection in man nor woman but only Christ Himself. I'm just being very random. This came to my mind so I just decided to blog it out.

Am going to go running now! I'm excited for CG later! =) Cheers!

No comments: