It is over!
Today marks the last service of the year and it ended with a BLAST! =) I feel so refreshed and encouraged. Indeed, don't look back and keep running towards! Teresa is going to keep running however that times may be difficult and draining! =)
Particularly love this sentence by pastor, " Don't nurse it, don't curse it, don't rehearse it. Release it and God will disperse it." Forgiveness is an attribute for the strong! =) The key of forgiveness is forgetfulness! I've done it and for that, I'm proud of myself! Haha!
Thank you friends for being there this one year. Sharing good and bad times. Thanks for being there when I needed a shoulder to cry on. Thanks for love that was showered. Thanks for prayers. Thanks for lifting me up. Thanks for so much comfort and encouragement. Thanks for hugs that were ever ready. Thanks for running on together even when I was so tired. Thanks for believing in me. Thanks for holding onto my hand when I feel weak to stand. Thanks for being part of my life. People in VT subzone, you all are indeed people I can fall back on. I thank God for each and everyone of you. =)
Special mention to a certain friend, and he's none other than Xin wen! =) Thank you my big brother, though we hardly ever communicate often, but you always seems to be able to understand me so well. What's like and unlike of me. You remain protective and really, I feel secure having you around me! =) Going through so much together since the times of RGEN till now, our friendship is so much different and stronger. Thanks for knowing me like how you always do. Standing up for me in your own special way. =) No, I won't forget and all the things that we've gone through together. How we lift each other up. How we believed in each other to be able to continue staying strong in God. You know that I've always believed in you and I will always do. CHEERS to this long run friendship! Thanks for everything that you've done for me. Beginning till now. And I know, it won't stop here. Jia you Xin wen! =)
Just a few more days to 2009! My heart is filled with expectancy! I want to start my very first second of 2009 well. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment