Just going to update a short post on her. She is still very sticky and my mum can't stand her because she keeps barking at night. She barks when she don't see me. Mum is getting really angry. She said, she wants to send brownie away since she can't keep quiet and that it's disturbing her sleep. Sigh!
I went out to get breakfast in the morning and what happen was, she kept barking until I reach home. Which was less than 10 mins. She needs to get use to not seeing me around. I only know mum is piss with her now! Obviously there's no way that she can sleep with me since I'm sharing room with mum.
Well, that's where you'll find her when I'm doing my stuff in the room. Right outside the door! I must say that she is really pretty smart.
Now jumping to another topic, I'm amaze with just how one "See what see" brings huge consequences. I guess, I don't have to elaborate much about the latest news that's going around in Singapore. Sure thing, I suppose the 4 teenager don't expect things to turn out this way but, being sorry is one thing and bearing consequences is another. It is a huge price to pay.
What can we do to help? Be on guard and take note of what's going on around. Don't pretend that you've seen nothing when what you saw could bring justice!
No comments:
Post a Comment