Another week gone. Been thinking quite a bit. Quite a bit of planning to do but thank God, everything is falling into place. :) Last night's prayer meeting was fabulous. Indeed, He knows what I truly need. The deepest emotions, the deepest thoughts. I do tend to hide myself. For an open confession, when I'm being random, it could be because I don't wish to go into that particular topic or don't feel like commenting, thus changing topic. It's not that I don't know but sometimes I do feel that some things are better to be left unspoken.
So many thoughts running through my mind on Thursday itself. True enough, throughout the week question like "can I really do it?" kept ringing in my mind. Discourage do come by and it is a must to fight away those thoughts. I do get tired but guess, being tired is a good sign isn't it? That shows that I'm focusing. :) Only when you are working hard enough tiredness comes. That's a positive thought! Haha!
A rather heavy start for a post but don't worry friends. I'm okay. :) I'm excited for all the upcoming events. It's another level of learning. I'm thinking of what to expect for next week. It'll be exciting I believe. Not only that but also enriching. Keep keeping up! Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment