Thursday, February 26, 2009

I know it's madness that I'm still awake. Reached home at around 4 am. My eyes are tired but my mind, for some reason, still working hard. (if you guys get what I mean.) Well, I started my day relatively well, one full day with lot's of thoughts in mind.

Head down to meet Leng, Pok, ZS and FL for dinner at Central. Leng thanks for the passage. Do know that it does really encourages me. Love you! :) Had a great time of fellowship with them and watching rainbow together. How nice!

Head down for BS after dinner and first lesson did really speak to me. Not just some parts, in fact it was just so timely. So much that I want to blog about yet I'm quite tired now. I'll update soon. I shall finish up this post and then hit the sack.

Is it really a learning process to trust even when it's hard to? I guess it all determines on the decision I make and for this instance, I want to trust. It doesn't feel good but life has got so much more to it. To overwork our brain is something bad! I'm starting not to make sense! Hahaha! Alright, shall end with the lyrics of "more than words" by Westlife. Probably should upload the video. Shall consider.



"More than words"

Saying I love you,
Is not the words,
I want to hear from you,
It's not that I want you,
Not to say but if you only knew,
How easy,
it would be to show me how you feel,

More than words,
is all you have to do,
to make it real,
Then you wouldn't have to say,
that you love me,
Cause I'd already know,

What would you do,
if my heart was torn in two,

More than words to show you feel,
That your love for me is real,

What would you say,
if I took those words away,

Then you couldn't make things new,
Just by saying I love you,

It's more than words,
It's more than what you say,
It's the things you do,
oh yeah,
It's more than words,
It's more than what you say,
It's the things you do,
oh yeah,

Now that I've tried to,
talk to you and make you understand,
All you have to do,
is close your eyes,
And just reach out your hands,
and touch me,
Hold me close don't ever let me go,

More than words,
is all I ever needed you to show,
Then you wouldn't have to say,
that you love me,
Cause I'd already know,

What would you do,
if my heart was torn in two,

More than words to show you feel,

That your love for me is real,
What would you say,
if I took those words away,
Then you couldn't make things new,(no no)
Just by saying I love you..


Alright, good night all. :)

No comments: