Had a good service! It's not how similar two can be but rather how we fit to fill one another. Pastor Tan really blew my mind away! :) Reached expo rather early! Matthew came and it's a good start I believe.
Everything else was rather normal other than I got to know Yen sheng better! Had a super good laugh with him and some girls. Then after I head down town at around 5 plus. Watched "watchman" and I really felt that my 3 hours was quite wasted! Expecting fighting parts but it really don't seem to be that kind of action. Personally, I felt that it's more talking that actions. I haven't catch "Marley and me" YET!
I finally stopped procrastinating and finally gotten down to putting those notes into the white envelope! Thank God for providing a way for me to give! :) I think my body is overworking so I'm going to sleep now. Good night dears!
No comments:
Post a Comment