Monday, March 30, 2009

I didn't go missing in action, I was just engross with watching shows online and really spending time with friends. I'm guilty of leaving my blog because of Korea drama! Haha! Well, I'm here to pay it back. :)

Entire week was fun, exciting and amazing! Week day was more of going out with friends and nearing to Friday, while the men of the subzone go for men united, the ladies had a great time at Veron's place. :)

There after, went down to Kristel's 21st birthday! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Had a good laugh with the group and made some new friends. Very nice people! :) Head home after a long night. Bathe and sleep!

Saturday, met up with hang out buddies to shop at Vivo! Hmm, not very much of shopping actually. Haha! Head down to Hereen and watched the Singapore international Manhunt 2009! Eye opening and realized talent in church that I've NEVER noticed. For a moment, I really wonder why didn't I notice. Anyway, since it's manhunt, I found my perfect body on one contestant! He has the ideal shape! ( Well, to me at least.) Those closer to me would know that I never like guys with huge muscles! No offence, but somehow, it looks scary to me. The contestant number 8 has the ideal shape and it's just nice, not overly muscular and not really shapeless. At the end of announcing the winner, we were all super nervous. Though, I don't know that guy but, I'm happy that he won because he made Him proud and indeed the head and not the tail. :) Hang out and then home!

Sunday was totally tiring! I was still okay after lunch at expo but when we were on the way to Tampines mrt, I start to feel tired. BBQ with CG and I really had fun! :) I'm glad that everyone else did too! A BIG THANK YOU to POK and EDMUND! Both of them really stood by the pit almost the whole night! :) Awesome! Oh, I went up to Melody's place to get the stuffs down and her dog KEPT LICKING me and almost licked my face and lips! He surely don't look like a 10 months old puppy! Way too huge and he's hyper active but smart! Nice boy though. :)

To sum up, just wanna thank the members of w498 for making this BBQ all possible! :) I'm dead beat now and am going to rest real soon! Good night!

No comments: