Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Did quite a bit of reading, and watching of shows. Watched Camp rock. A very nice and heart warming show. How true it is that sometimes people just compromise themselves because of something they long and at the end of the day, the lies that was built up always come to light. I must say, it is a good movie, to be who we really are. Going after own's dream or something that they really love to do.

What do I really like to do yet I'm not going after? Stunning but truly, dance. It's something that I've loved since primary school. Somehow, along the way, it went off or rather I just don't have that courage to continue doing what I love. I end up putting it all aside and that putting aside took me years to find that spark of passion still in me. Kept me thinking for quite sometime.

Ever came across a point of time when you just don't have that courage to say or do something? It seems easy for people who are more daring or it's easy for people to say " Just do it! Be courageous!" But when there are just millions of thoughts and outcomes that keeps going through your mind. It's not easy at all I guess. At least for me. In certain issue I can be and will be courageous but in others, I just can't be.

What do I fear? Probably, losing. Not losing of ego or pride but rather some other more significant stuff. At this time, probably people who don't see this as a big deal or a big challenge would likely have this sentence this mind, "You never try, you'll never know." Like I said, saying is always easier than doing. I can say that too! Who can't? But the thing is to really do it is the tough thing.

Not every time things appear to be as easy as ABC. Certainly not in many areas. When it just gets too complicated till you can't see what's the next thing to do. I think it's best to leave it. Complications can be disturbing many times and I'm certain that I don't want to be a victim of such complications and confusions. It's too much for my brain to absorb. I certainly want to save my brain cells for other stuffs.

Good day ahead loves! Go on and go for our dreams. I'm trying to make it different this time.

No comments: