Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Hope it has been a good week for most of you so far. Not a good week for me at all because I'm down with sore throat, flu and fever. I feel weak and really uncomfortable. I do have quite a number of stuff to blog about initially but I guess, the fever has a way of making me not able to recall. It's been so long since I last fall seriously ill.

What have I been doing these few days? Sleeping and sleeping and still sleeping. I might be online but then, most of the time it's just there for show! Many friends of mine are not feeling well either, guess the weather should be the main cause.

Anyway, am really thankful for the great friends around me. Thanks for the prayers and messages. Very much appreciated. Touched my heart. I'm going to continue to rest. Friends who are sick, get well soon! :)

Loves!

No comments: