Alright, I confess, I haven't been faithful in blogging! Here I am back to blogging! Been looking out for jobs, reading up some self enriching books, settling school stuffs and having activities! :) Let's see where do I start? Monday seems a good start! :) Try to make it short, sweet, simple and exciting? Hahaha!
Monday, I stayed at home :) Been doing my stuff, reading and spending time with the one I love! Jesus Christ! Who were you guys thinking man! Haha! Not to say, I watched my GG season 1. Went to bed at 4 plus in the morning!
Tuesday, day out with Mum. Went to CPF building, she wanted to get the sum of money from my Dad. Well, what's this all about? Those who knows my background should be able to understand what I'm about to type. My dad suppose to give my Mum a sum of money after selling the house and his bike but then, he told the court that he went to Genting and lost ALL the money in gambling! How do I know all these? It's in the court letter :) And so, having gambled all the money away, according to him, the judge freeze a sum of money in his CPF for my mum. Just to prevent him from GAMBLING the money away AGAIN? Honestly, this day, I felt so much in me. I thought to myself, what kind of father do I have and why all the schemes and irresponsibility? Why can't just be a man and do the right thing? Even at this stage, he still think of running away. WHY? IS IT REALLY THAT HARD? I don't want to go on with that topic and what else am I feeling and the thoughts that crossed my mind.
Anyway, after settling all the issues, went to fetch my dear cousins! Wen en and Jia zhi :) Been quite long since I last played with them. Wen en claims that he has a girlfriend and that he wants to buy a house and stay with her in the future! Hahahahahahahaha! This boy, never ever fail to make my day no matter how bad it has been. He is only 3 years old and he has such thoughts! It's so hilarious! I prepared steamboat for family and dinner was great! :) Average sleeping time, 4 plus in the morning!
Wednesday, I got my BB! :) Loves! Out with aunt, fetched Wen en and he is so cute! Just can't stop talking and still like a koala bear! Wanting people to hug him and he kept repeating "yu wen jie jie" over and over again! Naughty boy! Hahaha! No doubt, I seriously love him! :) Ended my night with a good note!
Thursday, went dinner with w498! What can I say? These people are awesome! :) Celebrated Shan's birthday! Though was busy messaging but I enjoyed myself! Reached home and there comes nightmare. I dread dishonesty and hiding of this and that. Not to mention, I detest lies. I really wonder why can't it be just simple? Saying what we meant. Honesty is very much appreciated!
Friday, met up with Jason! HE IS BACK FOR HOLIDAY! Happy to see an old friend! After, head down for chocolate party at River walk! I'm cookies and cream! Black and white is my theme! Hahaha! :) Running in and out but nevertheless, had fun! Performances went well :) am proud of them. With all honesty! Went late dinner with them and then home! Refreshments was amazing! Games was really fun! I love VTSZ! :)
Saturday, met up with LL and KPK first. Got dear Xinyu a gift and then off to Marche! We all had fun! I'm sure :) Great dinner and fellowship! Bused home and then online. Hmm, what exactly are my thoughts? I just want to say, some things that you think it's not possible to be found out are usually the things that comes up the surface real quick. The party you think will not reveal, usually reveals it all. Knowing yet not saying doesn't mean agreeing. I do know, just that I'm not saying and I'm pretending that I don't know. Don't ask! I just choose not to expose. I think I'm done there.
Alright, I'm done with updating! :) I love the song by Jonas Brothers "when you look me in the eyes" :) Excited for tomorrow!
"when you look me in the eyes
and tell me you love me
everything's alright,
when you're right here by my side.."
No comments:
Post a Comment