Thursday, May 07, 2009

My day (Wednesday) was alright. Catch up with a friend and then head home! Mum decided to cook tonight so I stayed home. Upon request that is. :)

I fell asleep while reading. That shows how tired my body is. Woke up and then had dinner. :) Nothing big really happen but something did happen in my thoughts and the atmosphere around me! There is a reason why am I still up at this hour and it's simply because I'm thinking of a great lover and His love that's only found in Him.

"I just want You" nice song by planet shakers. :) We can have the best melody and best lyrics but if the desires of the heart and the love that flows out is not true, everything is just meaningless. Made it just another "good song." It's the love from the heart that makes a song beautiful and nice. Sing not with your lips but with your heart. Let the love do the talk :)

Thanks for the song :) Good night friends!

No comments: