It was a dry week, there was all just so many thoughts in my mind. The exact thoughts, I choose to keep it personal. Most should know for the past one week I have been ill and till now cough is still on. During the one week, I had time to think and I allowed myself to roam free in thoughts.
I felt tired of many things, trying to figure out what's real and what's not, what's worthy and what's unworthy. Pardon me if this sounds complex but it's just a way I've always feel comfortable in recording my thoughts, feelings and life. However, it feels like a long period to me and it's enough. It's time to get my energy back, to let the faith I have to move away the small mountain built up.
There really isn't a need to think. That's what I concluded at the end of this week. Well, it's kind of time wasting. But then again, we are humans, and by the fact of that, we are far from perfection level. It's not an excuse for me but rather, through this, I'm even more convinced that you can allow yourself to be release of duties and responsibilities but at the right time, you got to know how to carry them up with love once again. Not at your own timing, but at His!
" a love so true, i found it in You.
i give my life, a living sacrifice.
more than what this world offers,
You are my only treasure.
my world, it means nothing without You.
i'll keep waiting, waiting on You.
all of my days, waiting on You.
pour out so much more Holy spirit,
enlarge my capacity to contain. "
I had a great Sunday, really. Apart from bits and pieces of nonsense, it was good! Watched Transformers 2 and I love BEE! Look so harmless but, when he fights, he's no push over! Like this quote, " the least likely can be the most dangerous!" Hahaha! :D
Good night loves, have an awesome day ahead. Seeing Gary boy in a few hours time! That makes me happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment