Sunday, October 04, 2009
Good evening! I am suppose to be sleeping. But was thinking of coming up to leave some thoughts and then head to bed. Alright, I've been busy! Everyday is packed.Work, tuition, meet ups and etc. I need to find time for running!
Well, what can I say about the new company that I'm working in? Really nice colleagues but, of course, no environment is perfect. Seriously, dislike the mornings! Just an unspeakable feeling of guilt. I can't make you readers fully understand but just know that it's really not a good feeling! Well, BUT GOD, always has a way to cheer me up by using different channels! He is so creative! :)
I have a colleague who is pregnant and I felt her tummy every now and then! It makes myself feel so excited! Whenever I touch her tummy and Asher happens to kick, I'll get super excited! I could literally feel his tiny force! It's so amazing how a life is living right in another's. I guess, that's why mothers are always so self sacrificing when it comes to their own children. Audrey told me she could feel Asher as early as when he was 3 months in her womb. I wonder, how does it really feels like to have a life living in you! Guess, one fine day, I will experience it myself!
Lastly, I'm not who you might think I am or I'm not. Not complex but much deeper!
Goodnight loves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment