Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's generally a rather happy day. During dinner, I had a really good laugh. Laptop is finally healed and I'm really thankful for Eric's help! :) 


Anyway, I think I'm ready to bid good bye to a lot of stuff. Nothing is exactly starting or probably had never started then it's no point looking beyond right? I guess it is so. Just before you really step into it, learn to pull yourself out. Just walk on.


Was talking to Ser this afternoon and I was quite shock by some photos that I saw on FB. I never knew that one could have changed so much. Time and situations really do make a huge difference in life. I no longer see what I used to see in that man. It did make me wonder for a while but whatever the case, it's not my place to comment. 


I seem to have a lot of thoughts running through my mind. It's not that I'm thinking a lot but rather these thoughts just randomly come to me. If I were to blog them out, I suppose most people will think that I'm insane and wouldn't understand. It's quite funny though. :D I do know that I'm not difficult to read and I intend to stay this way because I really don't want to complicate my mind. No mind games alright? :)


I've draft out my plan for tomorrow, I'm going to run early in the morning. I need to get down to running! I miss running in the morning alone and then get a hot shower after. Shall do just that tomorrow :) Good night dears. Loves!

No comments: