Greetings! :) School has started and I have 4 modules this term plus there won't be any holidays anytime soon. It's quite discouraging but I'm still happy because of the people who are sticking through with me! :)
I went to PIXAR exhibition with Ding a couple of days back and we watched Toystory 2! :) Nice! Yes, I know that Toystory 3 is already showing and I'm aware that I'm way too slow to have only watched Toystory 2 in 2010! I admit. After watching Toystory 2, I went to download Wall.e and I thought to myself, why and how did I missed watching this movie. I have to admit, animation is hardwork and brilliant! Way to go animators! :)
In this World cup, England totally messed up! So disappointing! ROAR! Went to grapevine last week with Ding and friends to celebrate Derrick's birthday plus watching Brazil vs Portugal. Draw game, not really very exciting! Ended up chilling at Winson's place and then home.
It's such a tiring day but nice seeing Chloe and her husband, Timothy :) My muscles are aching and at this point I feel so sleepy so I'm going to sleep soon. Before I go, I came across this rather old chinese song and I think it's real classic so here it is, specially for Ding! :)
I MISS SERENE YAP! :(
今生註定
M: 現在你心裡想甚麼
能不能就寫在眼眸告訴我
在這沉默的片刻
讓我們用心靈交流
如果愛情煩惱真的太多
或許心事都交給我
為你耽憂對我來說也是快樂
T: 不管有多少真心 多少愛被錯過
有了你我已經別無所求
用半生緊緊相守換取承諾
甚麼話都不必再說喔
總以為曾經付出曾被愛傷害 過
這 世上只有我對愛執著
直到我慢慢感受你的溫柔
才瞭解今生註定與你相守
F: 現在你心裡想甚麼
能不能就寫在眼眸告訴我
在這沉默的片刻
讓我們用心靈交流
如果愛情煩惱真的太多
或許心事都交給我
為你耽憂對我來說也是快樂
T: 不管有多少真心 多少愛被錯過
有了你我已經別無所求
用半生緊緊相守換取承諾
甚麼話都不必再說喔
總以為曾經付出曾被愛傷害 過
這 世上只有我對愛執著
直到我慢慢感受你的溫柔
F: 才瞭解今生註定
T: 與你相守
T: 直到我慢慢感受你的溫柔
F: 才瞭解今生註定與你相守
School tomorrow! Goodnight loves! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment