I have been slacking in blogging. Been feeling lazy lately and tiring out rather easily as well! Not a good sign but I think everything will be fine after June! :) There were too many events that went on and I can't remember every single one so I'm not going to fill in all the blanks of what's been happening in my life.
Things are still alright at home. By alright I mean still peaceful and nothing devastating happen. Relationship with Ding is great! I won't say that everything is smooth sailing but he just has his way with me and making things work out. A long long road ahead! :)
Went to the PC show with Ser and Ding. Good time spent and my dear Ser bought her DSLR! After so long of wanting that she finally got it. I already booked her for zoo outing so that she can take photos of my white tiger! Hahaha! I will then know the difference of going there with and without a DSLR! Can't wait!
I'm excited for Sunday as well :) Picnic! My week should end well. I know it will. Okay, time to sleep! Good night friends, much love and many are much missed!
No comments:
Post a Comment