公主嫁到!That's the show that I just started to watch. I can't remember when was the last time I had my leisure time of watching online shows. Anyway, I'm following on this series because it's hilarious! :)
I can't wait for exams to be over. I can't seem to focus studying for TDMC. Reading isn't that bad, but memorizing is killer. I think I'm getting older after every paper. I need extra memory space! God, please help okay? :)
Junior (my nephew, also my god son) has been so awesomely cute and obedient! Just so quiet and peaceful. He makes me happy even doing nothing! :D Things has been going on great with family. Lot's of birthday celebration. Just celebrated mum's 45th birthday last night. Whipped up dinner for her and bought a mango cake from secret recipe :) Very thankful that Ding was there helping out through the whole day! Love!
Written on 20 Sept 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment