God for You
There was a time
When Life was tossing to and fro
I found myself so alone
Left with nowhere to go.
You came to my life
Like a beam of light
Set me free from the shackles of sorrow
Showed me a day brilliant bright.
When I found myself
Deep into the sea.
A touch of a gentle hand
Its You who guided me.
Steered a course to the land.
And took me out of this pain.
By being there with me always, Your love,
You never let it wane.
But now yet again
I find myself near the sea.
If the water engulfs me now
Who'd save me?
Will You still be there?
To take me out of this pain.
However hard I try
My efforts'd all be in vain.
You would be there
When I call upon your name
You guide me through
I'd find the way.
If only I could
I'd stop this time
To be with You forever, my friend
And make my life shine.
I know my desire
Desire of wanting more of You
Just love to be with You.
Just be with You, always.
No comments:
Post a Comment