After all these weeks. My storm had finally calm down. My rainbow is finally out.My Rainbow
My confusion period is over. Now that You've brought me real understanding. Is it to be doesn't matter anymore, because I don't want to spend my time thinking about it. Let it be where it is now. No rush., but by Your very own timing. Your calling for me. I know. But now, change me and mould me so that I can be a good and clean vessel for You. Prepare me and let Your mighty hands work on me.
In Your hands I surrender every part of me to You.
The beautiful rainbow You've created. It brighten me up once again.
Let Your plans be a secret between You and me for now. Because I know that in You there's nothing for me to be afraid of. Thank You for the wonderful gift that You've given me. Let this gift glorify You. Help me to use this gift to the fullest extend.
This cell that You've placed me in. Let Your plans be carried out. Let us grow together and move on. Let it not be an on - off relationship. Let us be truthful towards one another. Take away every sense of childishness and pride. Teach us to really submit. Let the leaders be able to exert their authority despite of us being friends. Let there be fairness, take away those attitudes. Grant us sensitiveness that we will be sensitive towards other people's feelings. Grant us openness, take this cell into Your hands. Not our will but Yours be done. I'll hang on to Your promise. Cling onto You like never before.
No comments:
Post a Comment