Old Memories
Today, I went back to my primary school with some of my primary school mates. Instead of saying that we are going back to visit our teachers might as well say that we just wanna gather to catch up with one another. People change, I was quite shock to see some of them. Old memories flashed through my mind. Some have change for the better while the some the other way round but nevertheless we all had fun together. Talking about our old memories in the canteen and the girl's football match. All these memories are so beautiful. They still remain in my mind.
My primary 6 form teacher, Mrs Chua, was very happy to see us. We had a talk with her and guess what, we found out that she actually kept every card that we gave her. Well, honestly speaking, We were all very touched. Very few teachers will actually keep their cards in a box. She's still so caring. Asking us how are we coping in secondary school and our lives.
There's this someone special that will always remain in my mind. Madam Koh. My primary 1-3 MT teacher. For that whole straight three years, she built up my Chinese foundation. Yes, she is fierce and she is the teacher that truly earned my respect. She is the first and only teacher who actually slapped me. That was like when I was in primary 2. Reason being , I failed my Chinese spelling. Despite of that I know that she is concern and I respect her a lot. Just like last year's teacher's day celebration , I was expecting to see her. But ended up I found out from Mrs Chua that she had been transferred to St Anthony primary. Sigh, I was upset and disappointed. But I've decided to make an extra trip to St Anthony primary next year.
After greeting the teachers. We went to the canteen for lunch. It was nice. I just simply miss everything there. Everything! As we stroll along the garden after lunch we realized that things have changed but not the fishes. They getting bigger and bigger. Went up to take a look at our old classroom. And I was like woah!! They have taps in the classes!! Hump! How lucky. Then we went up to the six storey where the big space is. There are tables and chairs so we sat down and had a great chatting session. Exchanging numbers and talking about the old sweet times that we had. I miss all my primary school mates.
Heyma, Bull, Broom, Jia hui, Andy, He feng, Daniel, Nathanael, Yi yang, Suria, Hajar, Xiao juan and Andre. Where are you people?? I miss all of you so much!
I hope to see them soon. Hope that they are doing well, and of course..All the best for everyone of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment