Pain
The only hope is gone
Your operation failed
My hope, it's gone
Hope to see you well again
He said that it's already spreading to your liver.
How long do you have?
Will it be more than 5 years?
I'm afraid
Feeling pain.
But I will be strong
I will not let you down
I will treasure all that you've given me.
Lying on the bed
Carrying heavy illness
Yet I was on your mind
You said to her
To pass me those stamps to me.
You still want to help me fulfill my dreams
To have all kinds of stamps
This special collection that I've been longing for
Disney stamp collection.
Your gift for me this time
The feeling is different
I remember
Whenever someone bring me back stamps from you
I will always receive
With a cheerful heart
With a smile
With excitement
But this time round
It's different
Painful is my heart when I received it
Frighten am I when I received it
Crying was I when I saw what's inside
That collection
My dream collection
Even at that moment I was on your mind
At that hopeless moment
You put the outcome aside
You threw your pain aside
You fight you tears
To just bring me back this collection.
And at that moment
I was on your mind
You are waiting
Waiting for death to take you
But I tell you
Hear my cries for you
Don't give up
When I've not given up
I know you're afraid
I know you're feeling lost
If I could go
And be by yourside
I will
If I could give you a hug
And give you more love
I will
Wouldn't you come back?
For the last time
I want to spend the last moment with you
I will face this with a smile
I will not cry before you
I know
By crying you will be more upset
My Father in Heaven will stengthen me
I will strengthen you
With my Father's strength
I will give you love
With my Father's love
I will stand with you
Just like how my Father have stood with me
Be strong and courageous
Finish this chapter with all your strength
Face it with all that you can give
I pray for your salvation
And I still will be praying
I will keep you in my prayer
I will shower you with my prayer
I will keep you going with my prayer
So don't give up
I've not
I love you granduncle
Thank you so much
I will not see you leave and not do anything
Even till the last minute
I will be praying
I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment